Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Seamus Painting Progress

After cutting, what seems like, hundreds of planks for my Wild West buildings I decided to take a break and start painting Seamus and his crew. Here are some Work In Progress shots of what I've done so far.


I should note that I typically use a Black Primer base coat, so this is a first for me using White Primer. Using Black generally makes it look dark and grimy, which I actually prefer most of the time on my miniatures. But for this set I wanted the clothing to be bright and vibrant. I'm going for flashy Undead hookers...

I also need to get some more units for Seamus to get his SS total to 35. I'm definitely grabbing a Copycat Killer and some Crooked Men as their Shafted ability go really well with the Belles ability to lure enemy models into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...