Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bolt Action World War II


BOLT ACTION BY WARLORD GAMES

Well it's been awhile but I'm back into building and painting stuff, for now. The latest project I've been working on is for Warlord Games World War II game published by Osprey, Bolt Action. I already completed a small 500 point US Army and played my first game and it's awesome. So hopefully I'll remember to post updates here as I journey into another game...

Warlord Games Plastic US Infantry Box. Excellent figures. Some WIP shots.






Here the US Infantry are done. I just need to take some proper pics and post them. In the background you can see a 1/48 Tamiya Sherman assembled and ready for paint. I also built Tamiya's 1/48 Greyhound.




Final Shots of the Tamiya 1/48 Sherman and Greyhound.









Now, to paint more infantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...